Author: Lee Duffy
Here are the top 5 trending stories on the web this week:
- Las Vegas shooting– As the dust begins to settle on what has been a horrific few days for the U.S, stories of heroism and bravery begin to emerge from Las Vegas about the victims of Sunday nights mass shooting.
- Catalonia fallout– A mass walkout has taken place in Catalonia amid violence and protests in Barcelona. Metro stations closed, civil servants have walked out and main roads have been blocked by pickets.
- The Budget– There have been some big changes in this year’s budget, take a look at the key points at a glance in the article by rté.
- 10 years of the Kardashians on our screens– Love them or hate them, the Kardashians have been a mainstay on our screens for the last decade. The article below explains how they have managed to stay relevant for the last 10 years
- Republic of Ireland’s potential playoff opponents analysed– After a magical night for the Boys in Green in Cardiff, they now face a two-legged play-off in November to seal a place at next summers World Cup. The article below analyses the four possible opponents the Republic of Ireland could face next month